Mecca. 7 Section. 93 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
Allah in the name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. Ta, Sin. These are the verses of the Quran and the Bright Book.
2. A guidance and glad tidings to the believers.
3. Those who observe the prayer and pay the poor due (Zakat) and
they have firm faith in the Hereafter.
4. Those who do not believe in the Hereafter, We have made their
works good looking, so that they are wandering perplexed.
5. They are those for whom there is evil torment and they are alone
the greatest losers in the Hereafter.
6. And undoubtedly, you are being taught Quran by the Wise, the
7. When Musa told to his housewife, 'I have perceived a fire', soon
I shall bring to you any news of it or I bring you any bright spark
that you may warm yourself.
8. Then when he came to fire, a call was made that, Blessed is he
who is in the place of manifestation of that fire i.e. (Musa) and
those who are around it i.e. (angels). And glorified is Allah Who is
the Lord of entire worlds.
9. O Musa! the thing is this that I am Allah the Mighty, the Wise.
10. And cast down your staff, Then Musa saw it wriggling as it were
a serpent, he set out turning his back and did not look behind. We
said, 'Muse fear not', Undoubtedly, the Messengers have no fear in
11. Yes, whosoever shows high handedness, then substitutes good for
evil, then undoubtedly, I am Forgiving, Merciful.
12. And put your hand into your bosom, it shall come forth white
shining without any defect, ( This will be) among nine signs towards
Firawn and his people. Undoubtedly, they are the people disobedient.
13. Then Our signs came to them visibly, they said, This is a clear
14. And they denied them unjustly and proudly, while their hearts
were convinced of them. Then see, how became the end of mischief
15. And We bestowed great knowledge to Daud and Sulaiman, and both
said, 'all praise to Allah Who has excelled us over many of their
16. And Sulaiman became the successor of Daud and said, O people,
'We have been taught the language of birds, and we have been
bestowed of everything. Undoubtedly, this indeed is a manifest
17. And there were gathered for Sulaiman his armies amongst jinns
and men and birds, then they were hold back.
18. Until when they came to the valley of the ants, and said, 'O
ants, enter your houses; lest Sulaiman and his armies may crush you
19. There upon he smilingly laughed at her works, and said, 'O my
Lord, grant me guidance that I may be grateful for Your favour which
You have bestowed upon me and my parents and that I may do such good
works as would please You and admit me out of Your Mercy among Your
those bondmen who deserve Your proximity.
20. And he reviewed the birds, that he said, 'what happened to me
that I do not see the hoopoe (Hud-Hud)? Or he is really not present.
21. I shall surely punish him severely or shall slaughter him or he
should bring me a clear authority.
22. Then the hoopoe (Hud-Hud) did not stay long and he came and
said, 'I have seen that which you have not seen and I have brought
to you a certain news from the city of Saba.
23. I saw a woman reigning over them, she has got of everything, and
she has a great throne.
24. I found her people prostrating before the sun leaving Allah and
the devil (Satan) adorning their deeds in their eyes has barred them
from the straight path so that they do not get the way.
25. Why they prostrate not before Allah Who brings forth the hidden
things of the heavens and earth and knows what you conceal and what
26. Allah is, besides Him there is no true diety, He is the Lord of
the Magnificent throne. [^] (SAJDA) 8.
27. Sulaiman said, 'now we shall see whether you have spoken the
truth or you are amongst the liars.
28. Take my this edict (letter) and cast it to them, then moving
aside from them see what answer they return.
29. The woman said, 'O chiefs undoubtedly there has been cast a
noble letter towards me.
30. Undoubtedly, it is from Sulaiman and it is by the name of Allah,
the Most Affectionate, and the Merciful.
31. That you seek not exaltness against me and came to me
32. She said O my chiefs, 'advise me in this matter, I decide not
any matter firmly until you are present with me'.
33. They said, 'we are men of great strength and of severe fighting
and the authority is yours, therefore see what you command'.
34. She said, 'undoubtedly, when the kings enter any town ruin it
and disgrace its honorable inhabitants, and thus they do'.
35. And I have to send a present to him, then I shall see what
answer the messengers bring back.
36. Then when he came to Sulaiman he said, 'do you help me with
wealth? But that which Allah has given me is better than that which
He has given to you. Nay, it is you who rejoice in your gift.
37. Return to them, we shall therefore, bring that army to them
against which they will have no power and we shall necessarily turn
them out of the city disgraced in a manner that they will be
38. Sulaiman said, O chiefs, 'which is of you who may bring her
throne to me before they come to me submitting?
39. One big evil Jin said, 'I will bring you that throne before you
rise from your sitting; and undoubtedly, I am powerful over that,
40. One who had knowledge of the Book said, 'I shall bring it to you
before twinkling of the eye.' Then when Sulaiman saw the throne set
before him said, 'this is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me
whether I am grateful or ungrateful.' And whosoever is grateful is
grateful for his own good. And whosoever is ungrateful, then my Lord
is self-sufficient, All Virtuous.
41. Sulaiman ordered, 'make the throne of the woman strange before
her changing its shape, so that we see whether she gets the right
way or is one of those who remained misguided.
42. Then when she came, it was said to her, 'Is your throne like
this? She said, 'as it is the same; and we were given knowledge
before this and we have already submitted'.
43. And that which she used to worship beside Allah had stopped her.
Undoubtedly she was of a disbelieving people.
44. It was said to her, 'come to the courtyard. Then when she saw
it, she thought it a deep water and uncovered shanks. Sulaiman said,
'it is a soft courtyard set with glasses.' The woman said, 'O my
Lord I have wronged my soul and now I submit with Sulaiman before
Allah Who is the Lord of entire world'.
45. And undoubtedly, We sent towards Thamud their compatriot Saleh
that worship Allah, then henceforth they became two parties
46. Saleh said, 'O my people, why you hasten the evil before the
good'? Why do you not ask forgiveness of Allah haply you may be
47. They said, 'we took a bad omen from you and from your
companions. He said, 'your bad omen is with Allah, rather your
people are lying in temptation.
48. And there were nine persons in the city making mischief in the
earth and did not like rectification.
49. They said swearing by Allah among each other, 'we shall
necessarily fall upon Saleh and his household by night, then we
shall say to his heir, we were not present at the time of murder of
the members of this family and undoubtedly, we are truthful'.
50. And they plotted their own plot and We made Our secret plan and
they remained unaware.
51. Then see how was the end of their plot, We destroyed them and
their entire people.
52. Then these are their houses overturned, the recompense of their
oppression. Undoubtedly, in it there is a sign for the people who
53. And We rescued those who believed and used to fear.
54. And to Lut, when he said to his people, 'do you come to
indecency while you are seeing?
55. Do you approach men lustfully leaving women? Rather you are a
56. Then there was no answer of his people but that they said expel
the family of Lut from your city; they are they who want
57. Then We delivered him and his family but his wife. We destroyed
her that she is among those who stayed behind.
58. And We rained upon them a rain, therefore what an evil rain was
of those who were warned.
59. Say you, 'all praise belongs to Allah and peace upon His chosen
bondmen. Is Allah Best, or their made associates?
PART-20 (Amman Khalaq)
60. Or He Who made heavens and earth, and sent down for you water
from the heaven, then We caused to grow therewith gardens full of
loveliness; you had no power to cause their trees to grow. Is there
any other god along with Allah? Nay they deviate from the path.
61. Or He Who made the earth for habitation and set amidst it
streams and made for it anchors (mountains) and a barrier between
the two seas. Is there any other god along with Allah? Nay! Most of
them know not.
62. Or He Who listens to destitute when he calls upon Him and
removes the evil and makes you successors in the earth. Is there any
other god along with Allah? Very little, you reflect.
63. Or He Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea and
He Who send the winds bearing good tiding before His Mercy? Is there
any other god along with Allah? Exalted is Allah above what they
associate with Him.
64. Or He Who originates the creation, and shall thereafter makes it
again? Is there any other god along with Allah? Say you, 'bring
forward your proof if you are truthful'.
65. Say you, 'whosoever are in the heavens and earth do not know
themselves the unseen but Allah'. And they do not know when they
will be raised up'.
66. Has their knowledge reached to the knowing of the Hereafter? Nay
they are in doubt about it, rather they are blind to it.
67. And the infidels said, 'what, when our fathers and we will
become dust, shall we be brought forth again?
68. Undoubtedly, we have been promised this and before us our
fathers, this is not but the tales of the ancients.
69. Say you, 'travel in the earth and see, how was the end of the
70. And grieve you not over them, and not be straitened on their
71. And they say, 'when this promise will be fulfilled, if you are
72. Say you; it is near that some of the things you are hastening
for may have come close behind you.
73. And undoubtedly, your Lord is graceful for mankind but most of
them are not grateful.
74. And undoubtedly, your Lord Knows what is hidden in their breasts
and what they disclose.
75. And as many unseens of the heavens and the earth are there, all
are in a Book disclosing.
76. Undoubtedly, this Quran explains to the children of Israel most
of those things in which they differ.
77. And undoubtedly, that is guidance and mercy for the Muslims.
78. And undoubtedly, your Lord decides between them by His command
and He it is the Honorable, the Knowing.
79. Therefore, put your trust in Allah. Undoubtedly, you are on
80. Undoubtedly you can not make the dead hear, and nor you can make
the deaf to hear the call, when they turn showing their backs.
81. And you can not guide the blind from their error You can make
only those to hear who believe in Our signs and they are Muslims.
82. And when the word will fall upon them, We shall bring forth for
them out of the earth a beast that shall talk to them, because the
people had not believed in Our signs.
83. And the Day when We shall raise from every group of people a
troop of those who belied Our signs, then their first comers shall
be stopped that those coming after may meet them.
84. Till, when all would have come, Allah will say, 'did you belie
My signs while your knowledge could not reach to them. Or what you
used to do?
85. And the word has already fallen upon them because of their
wrongs, so now they speak nothing.
86. Have they not seen that We have made the night that they may
rest therein, and the day sight giving? Undoubtedly, in them
necessarily there are signs for those who believe.
87 And the Day when the Trumpet shall be blown, then all those who
are in heavens and those in the earth shall be unnerved but he whom
Allah wills. And all were present before Him showing humility.
88. And you shall see the mountains, you shall think that they are
fixed, but they will be passing (like) the passing of the clouds.
This is the work of Allah Who made every thing with wisdom.
Undoubtedly, He is aware of your works.
89. Whoever brings good for him there is better reward than that and
they are secure that Day from bewilderment.
90. And whoever brought evil, then their faces were lied down in the
Fire. What reward you will get but only of that which you used to
91. I have been commanded only to worship the Lord of this city, Who
has sanctified it, His is everything, and I have been commanded to
be of obedients.
92. And that I recite Quran; therefore whoever got guidance got it
for his own good and whoever went astray, then, say you, 'I am only
93. And say, 'All praise belongs to Allah, soon He will show you His
signs, then you will recognise them. And O beloved prophet; your
Lord is not unaware, O people, of your doings.