Madina. 2 Sections. 14 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth glorifies
Allah and He is the esteemed One, the Wise.
2. O believers! Why do you say, what you do not do?
3. Most hateful is it to Allah that you say, what you do not do.
4. Undoubtedly, Allah loves those who fight in His way arrayed in
ranks, as though they were a building cemented with molten lead.
5. And remember when Musa said to his people, 'O my people why do
annoy me, though you know that I am the Messenger of Allah to you'
when swerved, Allah caused their hearts to swerve; and Allah guides
the disobedient people.
6. And remember when Issa son of Maryam, said, 'O children of
am Allah's Messenger to you, confirming the previous Book Tourat
me and conveying the glad news of the Messenger who will come after
his name is Ahmad! ' But when Ahmed came to them with bright signs,
they said, 'this is an open magic.'
7. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah
despite the fact that he is being called towards Islam? And Allah
guides not the unjust people.
8. They desire to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths
Allah is to accomplish His light, even though the infidels may take
9. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the
Religion of Truth that he may cause it to prevail over all
though the associates may take it bad.
10. O believers! Shall I tell you the trade which may save you from
11. Believe you in Allah and His Messenger and struggle in the way
Allah with your wealth and persons. This is better for you, if you
12. He will forgive your sins and will make you enter the Gardens
beneath which flow streams and palaces of purity that are in the
gardens of dwelling. This is the great triumph.
13. And He will bestow you one more favour which you love, help from
Allah and a near victory, so O beloved give glad tidings to the
14. O believers! Be helpers of the religion of Allah as Issa son of
Maryam had said to his disciples, 'who are those who may help me
towards Allah? The disciples said, 'we are the helpers of the
of Allah', then a party of the children of Israel believed and
party disbelieved. Then We helped the believers against their
so they overcame.