Madina. 2 Sections. 11 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth glorifies
Allah the Sovereign, the Most Holy, the Esteemed One, the Wise.
2. It is He Who sent among the unlettered people a Messenger from
themselves, who recites to them His signs and purifies them and
them the knowledge of the Book and wisdom, although they had been
necessarily in manifest error before that.
3. And purifies and teaches others among them who have not met to
farmers. And He is the Esteemed One, the Wise.
4. This is the grace of Allah; He bestows it to whomsoever He
And Allah is the Owner of immense grace.
5. The example of those who were put up with Tourat, then they did
follow its mandate is like an ass carrying books on back. What an
example is of those who belied the signs of Allah. And Allah Guides
the people unjust.
6. Say you, 'O Jews! If you imagine; that you are the friends of
to the exclusion of others, then long for death, if you are
7. But they will never long for it, because of the deeds which their
hands have already sent forward. And Allah knows the unjust people.
8. Say you, 'the death from which you flee, is certainly going to
you, then will you be returned to Him Who knows everything hidden
open and He will inform you as to what you had done.
9. O believers! When the call is made for the prayer on Friday,
towards the remembrance of Allah and leave business. This is better
you if you know.
10. Then, when the prayer is finished, disperse in the land, seek
of Allah, and remember Allah much; haply you may prosper.
11. And when they saw any trade or sports they dispersed towards it
left you standing while addressing. Say, you that which is with
is better then sport and trade. And the provision of Allah is best.