Madina. 2 Sections. 18 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. Whatever is in the heavens, and whatever is in the earth
Allah; His is the kingdom and His the praise, and He has power over
2. It is He who created you then some of you are disbelievers and
of you are muslims. And Allah is seeing your work.
3. He created the heavens and the earth with truth and He shaped you
and made your shape good and to Him is the return.
4. He knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth
knows whatever you conceal and whatever you disclose. And Allah
the thoughts within your breasts.
5. Has not the news come to you of those who disbelieved before? And
they tasted the evil consequences of their action; And for them is
6. This because their Messengers brought to them manifest arguments
they said, 'shall a human being guide us' So they disbelieved and
turned away and Allah cared not for then and Allah is Carefree, All
7. The infidels babbled that they shall never be raised up say you,
'why not, by my Lord, you shall necessarily be raised up, then you
shall be informed of your doings.' And this is easy for Allah.
8. Believe, then in Allah and His Messenger and in the Light, which
have sent down, and Allah is Aware of your doings.
9. The day when He will gather you, on the Day of Gathering of all,
that is the day for the manifestation of loss of the losers. And
believes in Allah, and does good deeds, Allah will remove his evils
will make them enter gardens beneath which streams flow, that they
abide therein forever. This is the great triumph
10. And those who disbelieved and belied Our signs, they are the
of the Fire, they shall abide therein for ever. And what an evil
destination it is.
11. No calamity befalls but by the leave of Allah. And whosoever
believes in Allah, Allah will guide his heart. And Allah knows
12. And obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn your
then let it be known to you that Our Messenger is only responsible
deliver the Message clearly.
13. Allah is, none is to be worshipped but He, then let the
put their trust in Allah.
14. O believers! Some of your wives and children are your enemies,
beware of them. But if you pardon and over look and forgive, then,
undoubtedly, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
15. Your wealth and your children are only a trial; and with Allah
an immense reward.
16. Therefore, fear Allah as much as you can and listen the commands
and obey and spend in the way of Allah for your own good. And
is saved against the avarice of his own soul, they are the people to
17. If you will lend to Allah a good loan, He will double it for you
and will forgive you. And Allah is Appreciating, Forbearing.
18. The Knower of every invisible and visible, All Esteemed, All