Mecca. 2 Sections. 40 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. I call to swear by the Day of Resurrection.
2. And I do swear by the self-blaming soul.
3. Does man think that We shall not assemble his bones?
4. Why not, We are powerful to restore his very fingertips.
5. But man desires to do wrong infront of him.
6. He asks, when will be the Day of Resurrection?
7. But when the eyes is dazzled.
8. And the moon is eclipsed.
9. And the sun and the moon will be joined together.
10 On that day the man will say, where is place to run away to?
11. Never, there is no refuge.
12. On that day, one is to take towards your Lord alone.
13. That day man shall be informed as to what he has sent forward
what he left behind.
14. But rather man has complete sight over his own condition.
15. And if he brings all excuses he has, even then he will not be
16. Move not your tongue with Quran that you may hasten to learn it.
17. Undoubtedly, it is upon Us to preserve it and to recite.
18. So, when We have already recited it follow then its recital.
19. Then it is upon Us, to make clear its minute details.
20. Nothing, rather you O infidels! love near life.
21. And you have already neglected the Hereafter.
22. Some faces on that day will be fresh.
23. Looking towards their Lord.
24 . And some faces that day will be sad and dismal.
25. Thinking that back-breaking calamity will befall them.
26. Yes, when it will reach to the throat.
27. And it will be said, Is there any one who may exorcise?
28. And he (the dying man) will think that it is the hour of
29. And shank will intertwined with shank.
30. The drive that day is towards your Lord.
31. For neither he accepted the truth nor offered prayers.
32. Yes, he belied and turned his face.
33. Then he departed to his home arrogantly.
34. Woe is near to you, now woe is near.
35. Again, woe is near to you, now woe is near.
36. Does man think that he will be left free?
37. Was he not a sperm of emission emitted?
38. Then he became a clot, and then He created him and perfected
39. And then He made of him a pair. The male and female
40. Would the One who has done all these things be not able to give
life to the dead?