Who Drag Forth
Mecca. 2 Sections. 46 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. By those who drag forth souls vehemently,
2. And those who release knots gently.
3. By those who swim easily.
4. Then they reach soon by advancing.
5. Then they manage the affairs.
6. The infidels shall necessarily be chastised on the Day when the
shivering one will shiver.
7. And there will follow it the following one.
8. How many hearts will be throbbing that Day?
9. They will not be able to lift up their eyes.
10. The infidels say. "shall we really be restored to our former
11 . What' even when we shall be rotten bones"
12. They said, such returning back is indeed a total loss.
13. That is not but a mere scolding.
14. Henceforth they shall he lying in an open ground.
15. Have you received the news of Musa.
16. When his Lord called to him in the holy valley Towa;
17. Go to Firawn; he has rebelled.
18. And say to him Have you any liking to purify yourself?
19. And that I should guide you to your Lord so that you may fear
20. Then Musa showed him a great sign.
21. But he belied him and disobeyed.
22. Then he gave his back to him. striving against him.
23. Then he gathered his people and proclaimed.
24. And said, 'I am your Lord, the Most High'.
25. Therefore, Allah seized him for the torment of the present world
and the Hereafter both.
26. Undoubtedly, there is in it a lesson for him who fears.
27. Whether according to your wisdom, the creation of yours is
difficult or the heaven that He has built?
28. He has raised high its vault and made it perfect.
29. And He has made its night dark and its sunshine bright.
30. And after that, he spread out the earth.
31. He brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture.
32. And set firmly the mountains;
33. For your benefit and for your cattle.
34. But when the biggest calamity will come.
35. That day when man will call to mind all that he strove for.
36. And the Hell will be made manifest to him who sees.
37. Then as for him who rebelled;
38. And preferred the life of this world,
39. Then undoubtedly, the hell his destination.
40. But as to him who feared to stand before his Lord, and
restrained his soul from evil desires;
41. Then undoubtedly, the Paradise is his destination.
42. They ask you concerning the Hour; when it is destined to come?
43. But what you are to do with its mentioning?
44. Towards your Lord is its ultimate end.
45. You are only a warner to him who fears it.
46. It shall be as if, on the day when they will see it, they had
not tarried in the world but an evening or the rising of the sun.