Mecca. 1 Section. 25 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. When the heaven is rent as-under.
2. And listens to the command of its Lord, and it has to do so.
3. And when the earth is stretched out.
4. And casts forth what is in it, and becomes hollow.
5. And listens to the command of its Lord, and it has to do so.
6. O Man! undoubtedly, you are to run, necessarily towards your
Lord, then you are to meet Him.
7. Then as to one who is given his record in his right hand.
8. He will soon have an easy reckoning.
9. And he will return to his household joyfully.
10. And as to him who is given his record behind his back.
11. He will soon call for death.
12. And he shall enter the blazing fire.
13. Undoubtedly, he was happy in his household.
14. He imagined that he is not to return.
15. Yes, why not! undoubtedly, his Lord is seeing him.
16. I swear by the twilight of the evening.
17. And by the night and all that is brought together in it.
18. And by the moon when it becomes full.
19. You shall surely tide stage after stage.
20. So what happened to them that they believe not.
21. And when Quran is recited to them, they do not prostrate. [^] (SAJDA)
22. But rather the infidels are belying.
23. And Allah knows well what they keep in their hearts.
24. So, give them tidings of a painful torment.
25. But as to those who believed and did good deeds, for them is a