Mecca. 1 Section. 22 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. By heaven in which are zodiacal signs.
2. And by the promised day.
3. And by the day which is a witness, and by the day, they are
4. Cursed be the fellows of the ditch,
5. Of the blazed fire,
6. when they sat by them;
7. And they were themselves witnesses to what they were doing with
8. And what they thought bad of muslims only this that they believed
in Allah, the Dignified, all Praised.
9. He for Whom is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; and
Allah is a witness over all things.
10. Those who persecuted the muslim men and women, and then repented
not, for them is the torment of Hell and for them is the torment of
11. Undoubtedly, those who believed and did good deeds, for them are
Gardens beneath which springs flow. This is the great triumph.
12. Undoubtedly, the seizing of your Lord is, severe.
13. Undoubtedly, He begins first and then repeats.
14. And He is the Most Forgiving the Loving to His righteous
15. The Owner of the Honour able Throne.
16. The Doer of whatever He wills.
17. Have the words of the hosts come to you?
18. Which hosts? of Firawn (Pharoah) and Thamud.
19. But rather the infidels are busy in belying.
20. And Allah has encompassed l them from behind.
21. But it is a glorious Quran.
22. In well guarded tablet.