Clot of Blood
Mecca. 1 Section. 19 Verses.
Allah in the
name of the Most Affectionate, the Merciful.
1. Recite with the name of your Lord Who created,
2. He made man from the clot of blood,
3. Recite, for your Lord is the Most Generous,
4. Who taught writing by the pen.
5. Taught man what not.
6. Yes, undoubtedly, man transgresses.
7. Because, he thought himself self-sufficient.
8. Undoubtedly, unto your Lord is the return. Taught man what he
9. Well, you see him who forbids
10. A bondman of Ours when he offers prayer.
11. well, you see if he would have been on guidance,
12. Or he would have commanded piety, what a good thing it had been.
13. Well you see, if he belied and turned back, then what would be
14. Did he not know that Allah is seeing?
15. Yes, if he desisted not, We will assuredly drag him by catching
his forelock hairs.
16. forelock of what type, lying, sinful.
17. Now let him call his association
18. lust now We call Our guards.
19. Yes, hear him not and prostrate and draw near to Us.
[^] (SAJDA) 14.